Edmonton Academy Trust is founded by Edmonton County School. Our all-through school consists of Edmonton County Primary, Edmonton County Bury Secondary, Edmonton County Cambridge Secondary and Edmonton County Sixth Form.
From September 2020 we will be opening Salmon’s Brook Free Special School.
All of our schools are state-maintained independent schools each at the heart of their community that share a vision for the education of children and young people.
Our vision is built from our values of aspiration and achievement, personal responsibility, self-discipline and mutual respect. We are forward looking and value innovation within the context of our long tradition of providing excellent education.
Based upon these values we aim to ensure all the children and young people who come to our schools:
- Enjoy school and thrive in a rich learning environment;
- Succeed and achieve their full potential academically, socially, physically and personally;
- Learn to make choices as mature citizens in a global society;
- Value education as a constant aspect of their lives, enjoying economic well-being;
- Make a positive contribution to school and the community as well-mannered representatives of Edmonton Academy Trust.
We will achieve these aims by:
- Providing a high standard of teaching with regular assessment of progress;
- Providing a personalised experience where each student learns within a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum;
- Requiring all students to behave, dress and work according to the high standards expected;
- Providing a consistent disciplined environment where each person willingly complies with the high expectations, enjoys a sense of worth and is known, valued and respected as an individual;
- Ensuring that each student has equal access and every opportunity to make the best use of that education;
- Providing an education that will contribute to the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students.