We are really proud of our uniform at Edmonton County School
Uniform for both Girls and Boys
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan (with Edmonton County Primary logo)
- Gold polo shirt (with Edmonton County Primary logo)
- Navy Edmonton County reversible coat /navy or black outdoor school coat
- Edmonton County book bag or ruck sack
- Edmonton County PE bag
- Edmonton County winter hat (or dark coloured hat, with no markings)
- Navy knee length skirt or pinafore (not black)
- Black tailored trousers (not leggings)
- Navy/black socks or tights
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers with markings)
Please ensure that your child has their FULL PE kit kept in school.
PE For both boys and girls –
- White round neck t shirt (with Edmonton County Primary logo)
- Navy shadow strip shorts
- Navy tracksuit bottoms (optional for the winter)
- Navy tracksuit top (with logo, optional for the winter)
- Black plimsolls
Long hair must be tied back and all accessories including religious headwear needs to be navy or black. Hair should be of one natural colour with no extreme styles e.g. high Mohican and shaven styles.
Children may wear a black or navy watch and small stud earrings (please ensure that earrings are NOT worn on the day of your child’s PE lesson). No other jewellery is permitted.
All uniform can be obtained from
J Smiths and Sons & Lyons
We hold a small selection of pre-used uniform in the Primary Office as well.
155-157 Lancaster Road
Lyons School Shop
242 Hertford Road, Enfield, EN3 5BL
Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Tel: 020 8804 3627