Edmonton County School has a well qualified and enthusiastic staff committed to providing the highest quality education for all students. Our school is a well-ordered and purposeful environment. All students have the right to be happy and be successful. Our principles are founded on openness, honesty, trust and mutual respect. Good manners and high standards of behaviour are expected from all members of the school community.
The goal of everyone is to ensure that your child does better than they think they could
- We aim to ensure our students:
- Enjoy school and thrive in a rich learning environment;
- Succeed and achieve their full potential academically, socially, physically and personally;
- Learn to make choices as mature citizens in a global society;
- Value education as a constant aspect of their lives, enjoying economic well-being;
- Make a positive contribution to school and the community as well-mannered representatives of ECS.
We will achieve these aims by:
- Providing a high standard of teaching with regular assessment of progress;
- Providing a personalised experience where each student learns within a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum;
- Requiring all students to behave, dress and work according to the high standards expected;
- Providing a consistent disciplined environment where each person willingly complies with the high expectations, enjoys a sense of worth and is known, valued and respected as an individual;
- Ensuring that each student has equal access and every opportunity to make the best use of that education;
- Providing an education that will contribute to the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of our students.