EXPECTATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Make sure you check the seating plans posted in the playground in case there is a change of room for your exam (line up in the playground at least 15 minutes before the start time)
- Bring all the equipment you will need for the exam [black pens, pencils, ruler, calculator (where allowed), pro-tractor, compasses]
- Full school uniform needs to be worn, with IDs placed on the exam desk
- Make sure you understand the rules
- Mobile phones/smart watches, or any other product with potential technological/web enabled sources of information must be switched off and put in bags. Any student found with such a device on them in an exam room will face disqualification from that exam
- Any pencil cases taken into the exam room must be see-through
- Only small water bottles will be allowed into the exam room and must have all labels removed
You must not take into the exam room:
- a calculator case/instruction leaflet
To mirror the public exams, if you are absent from school and miss an exam, THERE ARE NO RE-SITS.
Listen to the invigilators and follow their instructions during the exam.
Good luck with your revision and the exams!
Ms G Boniface
020 8370 1924
Below is the timetable for the Pre Public Exams; copies of which will be found in the exams sections on the school web-site and will also be displayed around school. Individual Candidate Timetables have been given out.
Click here to view more…
Mrs M Corfe – Attendance Officer
Top forms for attendance w/c 6th January 2019
10B2 – 99.1%
10B4 – 98.6%
8B5 – 98.2%